An open forum where all registered users can post on meteorite related topics. No advertisements are permitted in this forum. For access to the secure BIMS members forum please follow the "Join BIMS" link from the main website.

Postby Andries » Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:48 pm

Hi all,

My name is Andries and i am a new member. I started collecting meteorites about 3.5 years ago. I am looking forward to meet new people caught with the same virus and just to learn more about meteoritics through you stories.

Greets Andries
Andries

Re: new member

Postby msg-meteorites » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:20 pm

Hi Andries, and welcome to BIMS :-) Please feel free to post anything meteorite related you wish and have a look through the forum archives to see previous posts :-)

Cheers

Martin
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
IMCA member 3387
msg-meteorites

Postby Barwellian » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:14 am

Hi Andries...welcome aboard...where are you based...you going to Ensisheim this year?

Graham
Barwellian

Postby Andries » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi Graham. I live in the Netherlands and i've been collecting for 3.5 years.I have collected about 145 different localities incluiding a cool piece of Glenrothes from Martin. I try to collect European meteorites but I also buy what i like and can afford. I hope i will learn more here and possibly make new freinds.........and YES!!!!! I will be going to Ensisheim and looking really forward to it.
Cheers Andries
Andries

Postby msg-meteorites » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:14 pm

We will see you at Ensisheim then Andries :-)

Cheers

Martin
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
IMCA member 3387
msg-meteorites

Return to BIMS Open Forum