METEORITE PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECT

An open forum where all registered users can post on meteorite related topics. No advertisements are permitted in this forum. For access to the secure BIMS members forum please follow the "Join BIMS" link from the main website.

METEORITE PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECT

Postby Liam_Prior » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi

I am a documentary photographer based in London.

In the past I have photographed rocks for some fine art projects, Images should be attached. I loved how much detail I could capture and by printing the image larger than life size this detail was magnified and looked incredible.

I am a huge fan of space and when I found out people hunt and collect meteorites I was amazed! And looked into it further. I came across your website / forum and thought Meteorite and the people who ‘Hunt’ them would make a great project.

The reason for my post is to see if anyone on here who collects meteorites and has a nice collection would be interested in being involved in my Photographic project?

This would involve photographing a couple of meteorites and potentially a portrait of the collector.

If anyone is interested and would like some more information please get in touch.

Email : info@liamprior.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Liam
Attachments
Rock_01.jpg
Liam_Prior

Re: METEORITE PHOTOGRAPHY PROJECT

Postby msg-meteorites » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:37 am

Hi Liam,

Sounds like an interesting project. Always good when the space rocks we all love and and are fascinated by reach a new audience.

Happy to discuss further and have dropped you an email.

Cheers

Martin
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
IMCA member 3387
msg-meteorites

Return to BIMS Open Forum