oops

An open forum where all registered users can post on meteorite related topics. No advertisements are permitted in this forum. For access to the secure BIMS members forum please follow the "Join BIMS" link from the main website.

oops

Postby skycaptain96 » Wed May 25, 2011 4:14 pm

my bad :oops: :o :shock:
Last edited by skycaptain96 on Fri May 27, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
skycaptain96

Re: !!NEWS REPORT!!

Postby Matt Smith » Wed May 25, 2011 4:42 pm

Matt Smith
Site Admin

Postby David C » Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm

I believe there were reports of Fireballs a few days ago, unless I misread The MetList posting, there was some doubt as to whether the fireball that exploded overland could have produced any meteorites, however, there were reports of something going into a river.
David C

Postby Matt Smith » Wed May 25, 2011 7:56 pm

David C wrote:I believe there were reports of Fireballs a few days ago, unless I misread The MetList posting, there was some doubt as to whether the fireball that exploded overland could have produced any meteorites, however, there were reports of something going into a river.

I read about recent fireballs, but the text skycaptain96 has copy and pasted appears to be taken from the article I linked to which states "First posted: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 10:20:00 CDT AM". Maybe this is a mistake, I don't genuinely know either way!

skycaptain96: I do appreciate your involvement, but when copying text from elsewhere please could you include a link to the site you took it from, it's courteous to the original author. I know I'd be pretty unhappy if I saw the text from any of my articles turning up elsewhere without attribution.
Matt Smith
Site Admin

Return to BIMS Open Forum