120903 - Image of the Month for September

BIMS news forum, these are the items you read on the main BIMS page. BIMS members please feel free to add comments and discuss the items in this forum.

120903 - Image of the Month for September

Postby Matt Smith » Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Another image showing a gorgeous example of a classic fall provided by Martin Goff. This month it's the turn of Limerick. It's hard to believe from the image that this H5 stone fell in Ireland 199 years ago. This fusion crusted part-slice weighs in at an impressive 7.4g, thank you Martin for sharing. Click here to view the image in the Gallery or here for our archive of all previous "Image of the Month" images.

The pile of members' image submissions is running very low, so if you've got some nice images to share or were contemplating photographing some of your collection, now is the time to send them in. Please submit them via email, message me on the forums if you don't already have my email address.
Matt Smith
Site Admin

Re: 120903 - Image of the Month for September

Postby msg-meteorites » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:04 am

Thanks for posting this image Matt, this was one of my last large purchases for my collection before the current lack of new additions that is unfortunately still ongoing :-(
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
IMCA member 3387
msg-meteorites

Return to News